Our finished product!
I haven’t blogged about my DIY project in a while…and there’s been a good reason for that. Over the past month(ish), we’ve been working with BBN to film, edit, and present our final product for the video. After we finished the script, we got in touch with Karen and Ashley from BBN, who were assigned to help us with the filming aspect. They made the necessary changes on the script, and immediately started filming. Maggie and I visited the set a day each, because that was all that could fit into our schedules. Honestly, I wish I could have helped more during the latter part of this process. But alas, I do not have any filming or editing skills whatsoever.
Drum roll please…. *trumpets*
This short PSA debuts one of my close friends, Catt, and her friend Kleon. After the long and tiring process of submitting college apps, Catt…
View original post 87 more words